Light, regulating facial fluid with Marine Care Complex made of sea silt extract, green algae extract and sea salt with additional active ingredients especially for impure skin. Moisturizes, regulates sebum production and reduces blackheads and pimples. Reddened skin is soothed and skin renewal is activated so that pimple marks are reduced. For a fresh, even complexion. The fluid is also ideal as a make-up base.
In Med+ Anti-Spot the Marine Care Complex of Sea Silt Extract, Green Algae Extract and Sea Salt with additional active ingredients especially for impure skin. The perfectly coordinated products of the new La mer Med+ Anti-Spot system care series contain only what really helps impure skin and do without anything that places additional stress on the skin.
50 ml, without fragrance
Apply to a clean face morning and evening after cleansing. Ideal as a make-up base.
Active ingredient complex
- Sea Silt ExtractProvides lasting moisture and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Algae extract from Enteromorpha CompressaHas calming effects
- Sea saltContains essential minerals such as iodised, bromine and magnesium salts
- Hydrolysed Algin & Zinc SulfateSebum regulating and antibacterial
- Mild Alpha Hydroxy Acid from Glycolic Acid and Lactic AcidKeratolytic, minimises spot marks and reduces the number of blackheads
- Without silicones
- Without parabens
- Without PEGs
- Without paraffin
- Without perfume
- Without dyes
- Dermatologically tested (epicutaneous test)
- Not drying out
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, UNDECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SQUALANE, TRIDECANE, MARIS LIMUS (SEA SILT) EXTRACT, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, p-ANISIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, HYDROLYSED ALGIN, CITRIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, MARIS SAL (SEA SALT), ENTEROMORPHA COMPRESSA EXTRACT, ZINC SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.